This is the Homepage of the site.
1. Form for making a call
1.b. A way to say "make a test call" so people don't have to call an operator if they don't need one right now. (See attached image)
2. Links to Blog, About, Privacy, FAQ, Contact, Press
3. Our logo (can be smaller!) File is uploaded to 99Designs.
4. Logos from big companies our system works with: AT&T, Verizon, Bank of America, Visa, Mastercard, Comcast, Best Buy
5. Twitter button, and the Large format Facebook "likes" button (see attached screenshot)
6. An place to put mentions in the press. "Amazing concept, worth a try. -- New York Times" That sort of thing.
7. Possibly: a custom comic explaining what we do.
8. A line of text telling people "Your phone number is never shared."
Please note: It's not important to include all the text we have now explaining what we do. We'd prefer to explain it more visually, and make the site simpler.