Pixel Programming needed a new web page
design and created a contest on 99designs.
A winner was selected from 33 designs submitted by 15 freelance designers.
Clean and calming design required for a new service which will be used on a daily basis by software developers facing issues.
We have a logo we're happy with which you can find here: -
We now need a website built around that brand. The site needs to scale to the browser size and take advantage of wide resolutions.
As the site offers a service for helping to manage difficult problems it should be VERY easy to use. Action points should be obvious.
In addition to ease of use the site must feel friendly and helpful utilising calming measures and a language which suits that mood.
- We love the simplicity of http://stackoverflow.com/
- We love the way Wikipedia allows a great deal of content to be added to one page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
- Space for advertisement (which can look good without that space too!)
- Professional feel.
- Our users will be familiar with the following sites so taking this into mind whne building ours will be very beneficial to your design: http://www.codeplex.com/
- A design built around the logo http://99designs.com/contests/18738…es/1486338
Anything which can also be taken from the current company branding would be beneficial:
- Scroll bars other than a vertical scroll of the browser
- Harsh colours
- Ametureish feel.
- Complex designs (like MSDN http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib…sable.aspx )
We saved a spot for your web page design contest.