Creation of layout for highly interactive enviromental reporting website. Lots of charts, dashboards with indicators such as traffic lights or meters etc and ability to enter energy supplier bill detail information.
We are looking for a layout template for a new enviromental reporting tool.
This will be reporting on the following:
- electricity usage
- fuel usage
- Green House Gas amountsData entry forms also required for entering bill information such as an electricity bill. ie date, dollar amount, energy used.
Other elements include:
- Workflow indicators - ie how far down a process a particular department / company is. may be % complete or traffic light type indicators
- Dashboards - combination of traffic light style indicators and meters indicating performance, like google-o-meters.Also a collaborative aspect where people share ideas, so possibly a web 2.0 social networking look and feel? ie groups / discusion forums / RSS feeds.
- Must incorporate logo from greencanary.com website
- Colours based around colours in canary logo (greens & blue)
- 2 or 3 column layout with header navigation
- left and right columns will have smaller components such as news feeds, status indicators, very user dependent
- middle main column have drill down on content, ie larger chart / report
- demonstrating menu / navigation ideas, ideally will have content sensitive menu's, ie if looking at a graph of electricity usuage, menu will show, "add new Bill"Deliverables: High Res JPEG image and Adobe source Files such as indesign, illustrator or Photoshop.
Sample Green Canary brochures with previous graphic design for paper based materials are located at:
Wireframe simple idea here:
- large graphic banners wasting precious screen real estate.