1) Homepage: https://mytefl.com/
- everything was designed a bit too large, and had to be scaled down to 80% in Chrome. Even then feels too big. Would like the top slider tightened up and made smaller. The fonts and font spacing does not feel uniform.
- a menu changeover to the "thinkific" style would look good.
- the social buttons moved from the very top and repositioned accordingly.
- these dropdowns and fonts redesigned: http://prntscr.com/kckein
- we have great reviews around the web; building some of those trust signals into this section: http://prntscr.com/kckesd
- these course boxes redesigned keeping the key data in there, and ensuring the 120 is a strong suggested choice: http://prntscr.com/kckf4g
- charity section is too stark and unreal. could use with some actual content from our blog, images and a bit more about what we are actually doing.
- redesign quiz section element: http://prntscr.com/kckfu0
- accreditation bar full across modern and slight redesign
Online Courses Page: https://mytefl.com/online-onsite-co…l-courses/
- sloppy spacing font use: http://prntscr.com/kckgt8
- chart is decent, but could use some touches on detail to modernize: http://prntscr.com/kckh0g
- trust content needs to be redesigned and cleaned up: http://prntscr.com/kckh9q
120 hour online course page: https://mytefl.com/online-onsite-co…al-course/
- slight redesign on this page to modernize elements, space.
Reviews Page: https://mytefl.com/reviews/
- needs a redo so the pics are more uniform, vids are more uniform, spacing is better
- submission form needs to be redesigned as well
Outer blog page: Redesign to make it more visual, eye catching, better use of space.
Inner Blog Pages: https://mytefl.com/the-most-amazing…osta-rica/
- currently not very readable or comfortable on the eyes. Overall font, spacing and layout redesign required here.