How hendriks started their web page design journey
We are a company that organizes management courses for
future managers and teaches them how to act and react in a different
situations. Our slogan is: "We develop knowledge".
We have a 3 major (in the future could be 5 or 6) areas of
- Management and crisis leadership,
Each of these areas are divided into 2 subareas: education, consulting. Each sub area has numerus products, for example:
- Education sub area of the Leadership area has 2 products:
- A perfect leader,
- Leader values
- Consulting sub area of the Leadership area has 2 products:
- Consulting for leaders
- Team forming and leadership consultation
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We target on a management kind of people or the people who wants to become a manager one day.
I uploaded a logos of our company and a background picture.
What we want is:
- web 2.0 look
- site color is completely your choice, it just must work well with the logo and
background picture colors
- must have clean lines and we would like to keep it simple
- must be business oriented to attract potential customers
- an area for news and an area for upcoming courses
- must have a some sort of link or button like link for joining the course
- must have a header, main area and a footer
- a header should have a logo and an area navigation
- a main area should have a slide show with pictures and text for our products
- a footer should have a company information and area navigation
Number of pages
The majority is in a requirements already, we want a Facebook and a Twitter link also. If you want more details just let me know.