The Designer pretty much nailed the Design on his first try. He was very easy to work with and responded immediately to all my requests. I would recommend him to anyone!
Love the work and the speed!
Great to work with
How jon.hayes started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Clients will use our app to test developer’s skills in a controlled environment, for the candidates to upload their own projects once completed.
The target audience for this idea ranges from:
- Small to medium sized enterprises, requiring very few technical hires per year, possibly they don’t have any technical or development employees at the start
- To large, global, multi thousand companies, that hire development staff within their hundreds each week
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Please see the logo attached. This is the colour scheme we want to work with.
Clean, simple, open spaces. Black, green and white colours.
Watermarked logos on a black background are fine
Black Buttons on the left hand side for navigation (simple roll over changes green to white text – designers should offer advise)
Top right hand side should always have our logo along with the clients (if they have purchased the modifiable package)
- A clean simple page with logo visible using white/black background and green additional colour.
- IT can advertise what clients we are working with by displaying a fact/quote about developers who have used it (number of developers hired or “easiest coding application to use”)
- A simple example of what the application would look like whilst a developer/programmer is doing
- Coding box with the logo, same sort of navigation panel to the left.
- To show our logo and possibly a client logo (Dependant on the package purchased)
- Then a coding brief with the given time length and what the client is looking to see then a clear button saying “start exercise”
What to avoid
We don’t want to see effects on the page (rendering and blending is fine along with water marks) but we want to keep the page looking as fresh and easy to read as possible.
No Stock images of people shaking hands
Just to keep the page as simple as possible and it in mind that the main page will advertise TodeIT but the inner working pages are aimed to be changed to the various client instances so they can use these when testing the developers