Bearbrick was quick to respond and needed minimal guidance . Would absolutely work with him again.
It has been great working with ckoone on web design on behalf of our client. Communication worked fine, and all changes were effectively implemented. Highly recommended.
- Just 1 Studio
Just 1 Studio translated our brief into a dynamic, eye catching flyer - it is perfect!
One AWESOME designer.
How Sheau Jye started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The website showcases portfolios of different categories across the creative industry, such as photography, digital art, illustration and etc everyday. Our target audience is also from the same industry looking for inspiration for their work.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Art & Design
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- Prefer soft colors
** CHECK OUT THE WORD DOCUMENT FOR FULL DETAILS **
Home page shows latest / most popular articles of various category. It is supposed to attract the visitor's eye balls with a wide range of content that they may find some of them interesting. Our visitors are always seeking for great images to their liking, therefore, we decided to add a "random image" part that may increase the chances for them to click and go to next page, keep browsing.
Article page where the article content shows, visitors could come from the home page or from other websites directly. They are shown the big (940x500) image straightaway, scrolling down, they will find desciptive text or images. My idea is to attract the visitors to finish reading the article, then interact (share / comment), then move on to other articles (by selecting category or clicking similar posts)
- Be creative and stand out from the crowd.
- Reference sites are for REFERENCE only, not to copy.
- Also my sketches are for your reference only
- Full guideline in the word document.
- Free to use non web standard font, but you have to provide the font file.
- Attached the EPS file for the cube logo, however the text beside logo is missing, you just roughly recreate one that look similar to the one of the current website, I will replace it next time.