Great designer. Very responsive and went above and beyond for the contest offering variations and suggestions.
Great job on everything, thank you!
How vicky_w started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Little Spoonful provides high-quality fresh food with love to babies and toddlers. We use high-pressure processing (HPP) technology to produce freshly cooked baby meals rather than using the traditional canning process. Little Spoonful also hopes to promote a sustainable local food system by using the freshest and healthiest ingredients we can find locally and globally.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We want the website to be high-end feeling but also full of life. With usage of vibrant color and natural elements to show the healthy aspect of the products. And it should be fun and playful so it is kid friendly.
Homepage: logo, banner, a big feaured picture to show our brand identity, our vision- from farm to table, products descriptions (7-8 sku) "little costumers" reviews (baby stories with our brand), share
2. Our stories: company video; food ingredients and our farm; HPP technology; shipping channel
3. Products: display and description (and buttons allow purchase
4. babies' reviews: customers sharing their stories with the public
5. Share fresh: fresh recipes, social media content, mama yoga(peripheral life style content, littlespoonful's children's song
What to avoid
1. do not use the word "infant"
Please check the attached for logo and more information.