These guys are awesome! Will definitely return for additional design work.
- Technology Wisdom
Great work in a really quick timeframe
How nikkifh started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Life Skills Group
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Life Skills Group is Australia’s market leader in SEL/PDHPE/PE/Mindfulness/Wellbeing and accredited Professional Development programs that are non competitive and curriculum based. Our programs are evidence based and are underpinned by contemporary research in social and emotional wellbeing science, health, physical education, mindfulness, and positive psychology. Selected programs are also NESA accredited. We offer our programs to students, teachers and parents.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- Big header image with CTA
- Inspirational, not corporate. Emotive not playful. Close-up images rather tthanlots of kids. Follow colour palette and use lots of white space.
-Modern, bright, light, clean, minimal website
- Call to actions - Book a program preview / Get in touch
- People need to feel: WOW I want to know more!
- Need to think about the fact that educators and parents are end-users!! Not kids.
- NOT kid-like!
Inspirational images to create emotions and be inspiring should come first (please suggest stock images). Images needs to be highly inspiring and in line with branding. Images to display: Confident, happy children. Risk-takers. Happy, healthy teachers, parents. e can use in-house designed icons to display statistics etc. to complement the images, not overtake.
Please refer to uploaded website brief for more thorough guidelines.
PAGE 1: HOME PAGE
Preliminary order of modules for home page:
1. Header with CTA
2. Empowering Human Intelligence (About Us/our WHY)
3. Our Impact
4. Inspiring image gallery (might be taken out)
5. WHO we are empowering (Empowering Students, Teachers and Parents)
6. SEL Model - Evidence Based
8. Impact Stories / Testimonials
9. Sign Up to Newsletter
11. Brand Statement Module
12. CTA block
PAGE 2: Student Landing page with Programs
As outlined in uploaded Brief document.
What to avoid
Do not want it to be targeted towards kids, with too many playful/child-like elements, don't want too many mixed colours, don't want it to be too heavy
Please see uploaded document! We would love to start a relationship with a designer that we can begin to build a relationship for the rest of the work that we need done.