"kelly_hero" is... Our Hero!
With 152 entries, submitted by 12 separate Designers, we had our work cut-out for us!
Indeed, while we were adept enough in our own efforts to write a Design Brief that offered each of our 12 Designers to "Design-by-the-Numbers", based on carefully articulated Guidelines, the design presented by "kelly_hero" distinguished itself from the rest in one decisive way.
From the beginning, it was clear that, not only did "kelly_hero" craft a design wherein "Form" aligned perfectly with "Function", but "kelly_hero" knows Coding! It was her Coding skills, clearly demonstrated in her design, that immediately set "kelly_hero" a part from the rest; and to our extraordinary benefit!
We are forever grateful! Thank you "kelly_hero"... for being Our Hero!
How Jason M started their web page design journey
Design is for a web based business where businesses can post specials and discounts, and users can go to find specials and discounts in their area. A Functional Prototype is available at http://d300981.u133.fasthit.net/. (N.B. THIS IS A FUNCTIONAL PROTOTYPE ONLY, and does not reflect our desired design or branding).
Something Last Minute
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We requirea website design for an web based business. .PSD only. No mark up required.
Design isfor a web based business where businesses can post specials and discounts, andusers can go to find specials and discounts in their area. A Functional Prototype is available at http://d300981.u133.fasthit.net/.(N.B. THIS IS A FUNCTIONAL PROTOTYPE ONLY, and does not reflect our desired design or branding).
- Providevery easy, quick and intuitive navigation of published specials.
- Promotethe service, both to end users, as well as attracting businesses to use theservice.
- Eye catching .. memorable!
- Communicate “professional” and “credible”.
- Professional. Credible, Eye Catching. Memorable
- Use of Common System Fonts for headings and menu items, so we can do text based rather than graphic based for SEO purposes.
- Design Concept to include all elements we may need in other pages. These being at minimum:- 2-3 Header styles (h1,h2,h3)
- Standard paragraph and emphasis paragraph
- A primary and secondary bullet point style
- A primary and secondary hyperlink style
- Pagination (next, last, page nums etc..)
- Cater well to key objective of providing quick, easy and intuitive access to browse published specials. This process entails:- Location postcode and radius
- Select Category
- Select Special from main table
- View Special details.
- Will also require 2 internal pages ('business registration' and 'coupons'), but please do not do these unless I ask (which will happen towards end of contest). Please just provide home page at start.
- Winning design to be delivered as fully separated/layered .PSD,