How Kim Miller started their web page design journey
We create software to help solve computer issues caused by out of date or missing drivers.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Please keep in mind that the target audience here is the average computer user who is having problems and trying to find a product that will solve their technical issues.
The 3 software products to include are Driver Cure, Driver Robot and Driver Detective. There should be a screenshot for each of the products and a corresponding large text area/box for each review. Please note that you are NOT expected to review the products yourself - All text areas and or boxes should be filled with FILLER TEXT ONLY. This should be a one page design with attractive navigation at the top and bottom of the page (however, please do not include a 'byline'). There should be room for introductory text at the top of the page and a heading that says 'Driver Software Reviews' or 'Utility Software Reviews,' or something similar.
Important elements for this project include:
- screenshots and text areas for each of the 3 products (as noted above)
- product names (Driver Cure, Driver Detective, Driver Robot)
- 'download now' and 'visit website' button(s) / links for each of the products
- confidence indicators or awards for each of the 3 products
- OS compatibility for each of the 3 products
- The designer must ensure that the design will display correctly on a 1034x768 monitor
- Any other touches that you the designer deems necessary to create an attractive page! (Please refrain from using stock images)
The winner will need to submit Photoshop or Illustrator source files.