Great ideas, clear communication and efficient turnaround. We will use for future one-on-one projects!
Always responsive, helpful and goes the extra mile to get the job done. Would definitely recommend and work together again.
Thank amazing simplistic design with power.
The designer produced truly excellent work for us. Very happy with the result.
How o.duffett started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
its is a crypto currency exchange generally for beginners in the crypto world, it will allow people to buy , hold and sell. it will be a uk based exchange and the main market will start as uk based individuals. the main coins will be listed, bitcoin, litecoin, ripple and ethereum. target audience will be people looking to BUY digital currency and hold for investment.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
The web design will need show user friendliness as we don't want our customers to feel overwhelmed when visiting the site. The site must convey professionalism as well as simplicity to our customers. Our primary site colour will need to be chosen from a pallet of blues.
Wireframes are attached for all of the pages needed
1) Login Page - This is what the customer will see upon initially visiting the site. they either register of sign in. Branding Should be clear and professional to portray our company image
2) Dashboard - this is where we can be more informative. Underneath the wireframes attached, we can begin to become more informative. Who we are and our processes.
3) Trade Page - Clarity is a must for this page. We want our customer to be comfortable with navigating and using this trade function.
4) Wallets - This will show customers funds. We must be able to show a clear vision of the current holdings for the customer
5) Education - Training videos will be excised here. Making this engaging will benefit us and the customer.
What to avoid
Colour pallet should be blues.
Logo provided will need to be included.
We don't want to appear to complex or unstructured with the site.
Clarity & Simplicity is key
Attached is our logo along with wire frames.
The text throughout is only to be referenced for position and should portray its true purpose.