Minnetonka Medical Technology Inc.
We are a small, fast moving, start-up medical technology company offering products, services, and consulting to hospitals, surgery centers, and medical device manufacturers. Specifically, products/services we market:
- a secure web portal service for pre-registering patients for surgery
- Medical devices for surgery, anesthesiology, and respiratory therapy
- Help medical device companies implement web-based CRM sales and marketing systems across internal clients, as well as distributor partner channels to create a closed loop sales/marketing/Customer Service environment.
- Specialize in helping international and domestic medical device companies enter the U.S. healthcare market
The tagline of our company, "Integrated Medical Marketing" reflects a few common and fundamental elements of our business, and our focus on the high-tech medical environment in particular.
"Integrated" implies everything we do is focused on bringing the right products, ideas, people, and best practices together into valuable solutions for our customers.
"Medical" is obvious. It is the space we operate in.
"Marketing" implies the actual service we provide. We help companies/healthcare facilities do what they do best, which is provide top notch products and svcs to their customers.
We aim to specialize in integrating our customers diverse technical challenges using the latest high-tech tools and svcs
The audience is:
1. Hospitals/Surgery Centers-Doctors, Nurses, facility managers
2. Medical device manufacturers- President/CEO, Marketing Manager, VP of International Marketing .
3. Medical device start ups- Domestic and international-Pres/CEO, Dir of Marketing, Founder/entrepreneur
We are looking for a website that invokes the image of a professional, competent, and trustworthy medical product and service provider. The site should incorporate and compliment the colors from the logo provided. We will need two (2) pages created as a requirement of this contest:
We have 4 distinct areas that we will be bringing the customer into via the home page.
- SimpleAdmit – logo provided: A product for hospital patients to pre-fill the necessary forms before their visit. This will be marketed to doctors offices and surgery centers. We will be offering a free 30 day trial.
- Powertrack by Axonom – logo provided for powertrack and Microsoft Dynamics:
- Medical Devices – Will lead to an ecommerce for surgery, respiratory therapy and anesthesiology products.
- Consulting Services – an informational area about available consulting services provided my MMT.
We envision 4 separate and distinct boxes on the home page, not a lot of other text. The boxes can be arranged 2x2 or straight across or in a circle – your choice. We need this page to entice the user to continue into the respective area. Flash can be included. We like clean.
Interior page – Needs to carry the look/feel from the home page, but add a nav bar across the top. Navigation will consist of the four components above, with drop-downs. Links to Home, About Us, and Contact us should be included.