What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Our primary color is blue (#2196F3) but we are completely open to experimenting with our color palette. Our theme is based on exclusive travel deals... so using some flat imagery to communicate our savings, ease of use and price monitoring features, would be great.
1) Homepage (not logged in): We want a big feature image (flat imagery if possible) illustrating travel products (hotels, cars, cruise most notably) with an introduction to who we are. The focus of this page will be to encourage customers to create an account.
2) Homepage (logged in): We want a travel widget (flights, hotels, cars similar to Priceline?) that enables the customer to switch from travel product and do a search. In addition, the homepage will have content relevant to the customer including recently searched, recently viewed, etc. (think airbnb).
3) Hotel Details Screen: Customer should be able to view hotel images clearly, hotel description, hotel location on a map, check-in policies, edit dates, and each room available. Rooms should have the rate, room name, cancellation policy indicator (non refundable, refundable), a way to view the room details & full cancellation policy
4) Hotel Results: Filters, Each Hotel & Map View. We will load hotel results and map view on the same screen
5) Hotel Checkout: the customer should be able readily view the hotel price breakdown, guest details section, payment section, add travel insurance section (optional) and any terms & conditions.
We are using the MDB bootstrap framework (https://mdbootstrap.com/angular). I'd also like for us to not use any stock images that are not covered by the Creative Commons Zero license. You'll find some attachments from our current development.