Fenixo is an extremely talented, customer-focused designer. Building a travel application is extremely difficult at times, especially when there is so much data to work with that could lead to distractions. As a result, understanding how to layout the information in such a way that is directional to the customer can be challenging; however, Fenixo was able to clearly understand the user experience and design simplistic but elegant interfaces. It was an absolute pleasure working with him and collaborating on our final product.
Awesome experience. Very detail-oriented designer that listened to our preferences and communicated very well!
Loved working w/Pinku. He really got the design that we were going for and nailed it practically on the first try!
I really had a wonderful time working with MercClass. They really paid attention to what it is I wanted, and made appropriate revisions according to what I asked for. It is obvious that MercClass understands the principles of good web design and how to create designs that are also responsive. Absolutely would work with MercClass again in the future :)
I've struggled over the years finding the right website designer - but now I found an amazing one! I'm very pleased with the overall design from concept to final, turn-around time, and attention to detail jpsdesign has provided. This is our second 1-to-1 and we plan on more projects in the future.
How rogerximenez started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell travel deals to airline employees and their network around the world.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Our primary color is blue (#2196F3) but we are completely open to experimenting with our color palette. Our theme is based on exclusive travel deals... so using some flat imagery to communicate our savings, ease of use and price monitoring features, would be great.
1) Homepage (not logged in): We want a big feature image (flat imagery if possible) illustrating travel products (hotels, cars, cruise most notably) with an introduction to who we are. The focus of this page will be to encourage customers to create an account.
2) Homepage (logged in): We want a travel widget (flights, hotels, cars similar to Priceline?) that enables the customer to switch from travel product and do a search. In addition, the homepage will have content relevant to the customer including recently searched, recently viewed, etc. (think airbnb).
3) Hotel Details Screen: Customer should be able to view hotel images clearly, hotel description, hotel location on a map, check-in policies, edit dates, and each room available. Rooms should have the rate, room name, cancellation policy indicator (non refundable, refundable), a way to view the room details & full cancellation policy
4) Hotel Results: Filters, Each Hotel & Map View. We will load hotel results and map view on the same screen
5) Hotel Checkout: the customer should be able readily view the hotel price breakdown, guest details section, payment section, add travel insurance section (optional) and any terms & conditions.
We are using the MDB bootstrap framework (https://mdbootstrap.com/angular). I'd also like for us to not use any stock images that are not covered by the Creative Commons Zero license. You'll find some attachments from our current development.