Mike continues to provide excellent work for us in a very timely manner. Glad to work with him.
Great job brother.
We loved that you were able to able to make a Green design look amazing and clean! You were always extremely fast and easy to work with.
You asked very good questions about the design as well, and those were really helpful when trying to make decisions.
- S. | A. | R.
Great as usual. I am very satisfied.
Followed the brief accurately, and delivered just what I was looking for. Happy to recommend.
How lindsayKo started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
In-office health-related "wellness" services (yoga, massage, etcetera). For startup technology companies, modern finance firms, all Bay Area (very savvy, typically younger and modern) customers.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
• See 2 attached page sketches!
• Modern and clean, using two primary tones of Forest Green (#4E6E38) and Grey (starting idea #C5C6C7), maybe with 1 bright accent color (for fonts or lines). Bright/white feel throughout.
• We like subtle drop shadows (or other techniques) to add an "airy" dimension of "physicality" to the page, versus appearing flat/old.
• MARKA is a word for a forest outside of a Norwegian city, and we like elements of (a) forest/trees, and (b) colorful folksy Scandinavian graphic design [website links below]
Thank you for your designs, there is more work where this came from!
Clean and simple, with elements of nature (forest)
PAGE ONE / see sketch 1 of 2 ("Proactive Healthcare...")
• landing background - photo of a forest 100% width 80% height, overlayed with translucent color or gradient so font will pop
• we want to compel them to scroll down to the Story page ("MARKA is a Norwegian word...") below the photo [we don't need that page designed, but would like to see the top of it and the use of some technique where we drew the thick line to cleanly mark the end of the photo and beginning of the rest of the page to scroll to below]
• Fonts : we'd like you to choose something bold (similar to webpage links) for H1 and H2, ideally with a Scandinavian or Midcentury feel
• Testimonial ("Lindsay is...") : the LinkedIn logo should be 1 flat color
PAGE TWO / see sketch 2 of 2 ("Pain Avoidance...")
• Users will scroll down to this from page ONE landing
• Background should again be a photo with a primary action shot on the right ('focused action image here', any stock Fitness or Doctor photos will do and be replaced) popping out over a colorful or graphic-overlayed background like HoneyBook example (maybe the photo background is very dark or light to not distract from the focus)
• Horizontal navigation ("Pain Avoidance...") : current selection should be easier to read than the others ("Injury Prevention", etc), and perhaps identified as selected creatively with graphic icons (Scandinavian looking?) and/or bright accent line underneath
• Fonts : same H2 as page ONE, sans-serif copy ("Pain is often...")
• Logos : for NIH (National Institute of Health) and Lyft, again supporting logos should be one flat color like LinkedIn on page ONE
PAGE THREE / only asking *FINALISTS* to save everyone else time
( A simple Pricing & Signup page we'll provide a drawing of )
What to avoid
* Please keep layout similar to the sketch/wireframe, we like it!
* Winner(s) will focus on achieving a modern/light feel with great subtle font selection and detailed techniques (shadowing, transition from ONE bg photo to Story top, etc)
Our clientele are modern and young, and a design as high quality as HoneyBook (with bright photos, use of shadowing technique, use of colorful design elements between photo focus and background) will likely win!
We will provide feedback fast, and work hard to not waste anyone's time.
Thank you so much, we look forward to working with you!