Loved working w/Pinku. He really got the design that we were going for and nailed it practically on the first try!
How info TsS started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell organic and niche vitamin supplements
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Medical & Pharmaceutical
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We are looking to build a vitamin website that will have many different organic niche vitamins for sale. We want a website that looks extremely professional which conveys a message of our rich, high quality products. Something that looks extremely eye appealing and easy to navigate, with a nice clean look and feel to it. The background colors of the pages should always be white. The name of our website is going to be: http://VitaminSupport.com
The main page of the website (the home page) should include:
1. images of our products
2. A slider that we can change images/urls so that we can change them out often to offer different deals.
3. Email newsletter signup box
4. Testimonials section
5. A section of who we are including photo of the owner as well as the Doctor who formulates the vitamins and mission statement.
6. High Quality Organic Ingredients - Discreet Shipping - Free Shipping on All Orders, Rush Delivery Available
7. Billing information (what we accept) All credit cards, Paypal, Amazon Shipping, Bitcoin.
8. The logo will be on the top left or middle.
9. Our phone number will be prominently displayed on the top.
10. Areas for notes about our products.
11. Shipping information (We ship worldwide and offer USPS, UPS and Fedex)
A product page (We like a product page that has tabs on it for ingredients, description, etc) such as: http://imgur.com/Vn6PDVy
What to avoid
We are open to suggestions on colors.
(We do like blues - but feel free to use any color that you think will look good)
the logo font is: Harabara - We are open to suggestions on the colors of the boxes. (The boxes are our logo that each vitamin will have as it's logo. The only difference is that each vitamin will have different color scheme for the boxes.) Feel free to change up the colors as you deem fit. They can be the same or multicolored or shades that you think match the website colors. You can stack the logo or change it to how you think it looks best.
I included a few sample bottle images that you can use in the design.
Notes about the build:
1. The website will be built on a Shopify platform. (We will handle the conversion to Shopify) - we are just looking for the design
We don’t want any crazy flash or busy looking websites. We want something clean, and professional Something that is dynamically built so that it looks good on all devices.
As for text on the website, we will have that professional written up. You can just put in place holder text. We will fill it in ourselves.