Create a Login page for our tool:
The login page should consist of 3 main elements:
1) A nice, smart, professional background. Possibly a patterned effect like the Hubspot example we have listed. This should incorporate the motif from our logo, some of the icons/imagery from our software, the Amazon Web Services logo and the Amazon Redshift logo. (i have attached a document with this imagery)
2) A login box. This should be a square / rectangle, with fields for
- 'User Name'
- and a button for 'Log In'.
- We like the use of background colour on the fields in the Hubspot example. Perhaps we could use a grey background for the fields?
- The Matillion full logo should be at the top of this form (words + motif).
- Underneath the log in button there should be a line of text that says 'Get Help with Log On'
3) A call-to-action underneath the login form. Similar to the one in the Hubspot example. Again a square/rectangle box. The text for this should read 'Get Free Training and Receive $100 AWS Credit' with a button to click that says 'Register Now'