Jack rocks! We needed a designer who understands CSS and Bootstrap, and Jack is that man! Amazingly fast responses. Awesome designs. All our questions had an immediate answer and fix. Just brilliant!
- Amer Kawar
How Kenergizer started their web page design journey
The Web's newest and soon to be greatest source for small business information launches soon--and we need your help to create a compelling image. We're using WordPress, so please keep that in mind. Our Logo is done, but our image is not--so be creative, bold and FUN. We cater to small business and entrepreneurs--and they need to feel comfortable. Can you create something special?
The Really Useful Show
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
The Really Useful Show will run every day--20 minutes of great business-building content! Our site needs to do two things--provide a comfortable place for people to come every day. And for people to join a community of people that share ideas. We want people to do 2 or 3 things when they come to our site--1--Download our free HOTSHEET so we can capture their email address and give them free content. 2--buy products from our guests (so we need a big button for them to buy from!) and 3--leave comments on the blog. We must also engage them--so they love what they see!
1. See http://www.reallyusefulshow.com/blog to see what we're currently using as a template. We want those elements in our new design--the site isn't live now and we know it's missing "something"--your job is to find that "something" and put it in!
2. See http://www.reallyusefulshow.tv for our logo and taglines. Go to the "About the Show" button and scroll to the bottom for our taglines and logo. We love the colors in the background of the logo at the top of the page, so if you can use that color scheme, fine--but please feel free to create your own!
3. Our style needs to be bold and fun. It needs to be friendly. And it should be easy to modify as needed--ie like Google does for holidays and seasons...
4. We need to have the same buttons as on our template in #1--but please feel free to make them nicer!! The "FREE Hotsheet" needs to really stand out--it could have a flame, for example.
5. Please note that we will be using WIDESCREEN video--so plan your design accordingly. Thanks!
6. I want you to be creative--so have fun!
7. We do want the Guest's Special Offer to appear above the fold--(or at least have a good portion appear, to capture attention)
This site is for entrepreneurs and small business people--so our image must be bold and professional. It must inspire hope and prosperity.
Please avoid orange--use colors that signify wealth.