Per above we want to incorporate the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG7ozaoXero on the front page and address the three users, property managers, food truck owners and customers who want info about food trucks to quickly go to their landing pages to register.
I would like for the following navigation to be included across the top of the site:
Sign up if you are a food truck owner
Sign up if you are a property manager
Receive notification about food truck coming to your building/event
2) Social Media “Eating is Social” should be displayed on home page
3) Verbiage to be used on home page should be laid across the video: with a call to action that encourages sign ups, “Sign up Today” Absolutely love the arrows that allow you to go to each line.. (see greenrebel)
Hungry for a Food Truck Adventure?
Inspiring Moments of Culinary Happiness One Curb at a time
Your day just got Tastier..
(I like how it’s done on Greenrebel.ca)
4) The video itself should be what I indicated in the introduction. Please go to stock video sites to find the look and feel of what I described. I do not want to use footage from my personal video.
The three constituents we are trying to reach: (all should be call to action)
Are you a food truck? (aimed at sourcing new food trucks)
Are you a property manager or event organize planning a culinary event? (aimed at lead generation of signing up new accounts)
Are you obsessed with food trucks? (this is aimed at the end user to sign up for our email blasts)
5) 100 + food trucks are already at the curb….
This will feature pictures of our food truck partners. Picture of the truck or food with food truck name (should be a rolling scroll going across)
6) Our Curbside Video – Meet us on the curb and learn more