How inspiraly started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
This is a project to help companies to post to social media as a part of a Content Marketing strategy. We are actually targeting these problem: Companies need to generate more content and manage content in a much higher scale.
This is something like bufferapp.com or the new klout.com app (take a look at them).
Target: Companies that already need to manage more than one daily content in many networks but don't need enterprise compliances. We call it the "middle marketing".
Product Users: Social network/marketing analysts
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
Clean, Simple, Elegant, Optimized for daily use
- Login page with login form (not provided in the wireframes)
- Discover page (/discover_-_feed.html - design 02.png)
- Schedule page (/manage_-_schedule.html - design 03.png)
- Navigate the wireframe to understand the concept and what we need
- It is a web product, not a hotsite. If you don’t know the difference, maybe this job is not for you :(
- You should use web components look and feel easy customized by CSS, better if compatible with frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- You don't have to create all the versions, but must think it as a responsive site (think in grids!)
- The look and feel should not be too serious, nor too playful. This should be very elegant and targeted to Y generation managers and employees
- You have freedom to infere behaviors(like: "the login page has a user and a password fields") and suggest changes
- Create a simple logo if you wish… not mandatory and it'll not be judged
- Feel free to change concepts and create new interface elements as you think they'll solve the problems in a better fashion