It should have simple navigation, obvious call to actions (contact us, ask a question, book a consultation), it should have a twitter feed and a latest blog entry feed
The font used is Barmeno
Main page - general page promoting the clinic, highlighting main procedures: breast augmentation, facelift, mommy makeover, brazilian butt lift
Secondary page - a landing page for various procedures (i.e. a breast augmentation page)
What to avoid
complicated UI, aim for Grade 1 reading level/attention span without making it childish or sensational.
- simple elegant design, graphic oriented, convey trust and professionalism, upscale feel
- integrate social proof (icons/logos of media/publications , social media etc)
- flat design
- if you create css hover over, please provide as well
you can use images from my existing sites for mock ups
- "before and after" gallery and a page about the "surgeon/clinic" (meet Dr. Jugenburg) are amongst the most visited pages and there should be an easy way to get there from the home page
- there should be a spot for the welcoming video as seen in torontosurgery.ca
- incorporate selling points about the clinic, what makes us special
- on the bottom or in a sidebar to show latest tweets and latest blogs?