Excellent travail. Grande réactivité. Disponibilité. Bravo à Rooni
Great designer with excellent vision. Stays up-to-date with trends in the design world. Responsive to comments and attentive to details. It was not really "working" with Fernando, it is more of being a part of the creative process. If you have a passion for what you do, he shares it with you. He didn't mind to stay up late to fix little things. And if you think he doesn't "get" you, that's only because his english is not so fluent. Try sketch-drawing your idea and he will comeback to you with design meeting your demands.
How massaristefano started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A website of Made in Italy handcrafted shoes
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
- a linear design with simple graphics
- the linear design of the website should contrast with the elaborated design of the shoes
- light colours, preferably white
- very elegant and essential in the images and in the use
- a logical view of the site seen by the client view
- predominance of the images over the text
- the website should present the company and at the same time should be a shop window of the products
- should have a descriptive part
- should have all the elements of a fashion company website such as: history, contacts, collections, images, news and events etc.
What to avoid
- dark colours
- too much elaborated elements
Try to figure a very chic website in line with modern times and the innovative design of these shoes, but also keep in mind that the company produce handcrafted products, exclusively Made in Italy and it is very radicated in this tradition as well.