Excellent design --- will use again -- communication was fast and consistent
- Make Mobi
Make Mobi understood our company philosophy instantaneously - and the minor additions/modifications we requested were completed at first attempt. Done - efficient, professional.
How RippleToby started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
CORE-AT is an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system used for Athletic Trainers for High-School and Colleges around the US. The target audience is both Athletic Trainers, as well as high-school/college students who will be using the system.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
It must be accessible on an iPad/iPhone, but also look good on a desktop. Design elements may be used from http://www.coreat.org/ -- the parent organization; but it is not required.
We need 3 pages:
1. Home Page / Login Page: This is currently what you can see on the http://www.core-at.com site. It should be dramatically facelifted and modified so that it allows the following (in order of importance)
- Patients to either:
- create a new account
- Athletic Trainers to login
The current logo on the site should be changed to the attached AT-PRBN logo -- the NATA logo and funding blurb must remain.
This page is meant as a entry into the site for people already using it, not as an advertisement for the features. It should be clean, and easy-to-use. Photographs (like currently on there) are not required -- it's up to the designer if it fits the design. The current photograph can also be replaced by some other stock imagery.
2. Athletic Trainer (AT) Dashboard
Please see the attached image for the current 'dashboard'. We are looking for a dramatic improvement -- the screenshot is only to provide an idea for what buttons are needed. We would also like more dashboard type information so AT's can an overview of information at-a-glance. This would include things like:
- Current year-to-date economic estimates (just a dollar figure)
- Total number of patients registered in the system
- Total number of patients with a current injury
- Current number of outstanding paperwork (just a number)
- List of the most recent patients that have been updated (list like in the screenshot)
3. Form example
The system comprises many forms that must be filled out, please see the screenshot for an example form that we would like recreated into a new look and feel
What to avoid
No really that I can think of
We are looking for a simple, professional and easy-to-use update to this system that will work with Desktop/iPad/iPhone devices