We are looking for an overhaul of our website 4x4OffRoads.com. This will involve a general page design that will be used throughout the site for tier 1 and 2 pages (home and category pages), and any article pages (which we have from the current content, we're simply looking for a new cool design).
We will use our current logo and we would like you to use this in the design, but here are a few things to think about:
1. Not cheap or childlike, but cool and refreshing. Please stick to the current colors and tones: dark blue, lighter blue and white - unless you can demonstrate a clear benefit of something else.
2. We're looking for a clean, crisp layout - we do not want to come across as being fancy. We want our readers to feel like they can drop by anytime.
3. The headers should be clear, simple and bold. We want something that stands out. Again being careful not to be too fancy.
4. We want to give the website a friendly easy to navigate feel to it.
5. The main menu should have link tabs for the following: "4x4" "Off Road", "My 4x4", "4x4 Tires", "Extreme 4x4", "4x4 News", "4x4 Market", "4x4 Forum" with sub-menus under each.
6. We will require a layered .psd file as the final product (RGB).
7. The font should be large and readable - sans serif.
8. Space for ads.