Very attentive, responds well to comments, very timely, above all: creative...well Artisti
- satyam creations
Worked out great.
- C2 - Ophir
How sjessick started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We offer 30+ day residential treatment for drug & alcohol addiction. Our clients are 18+ and from all over the U.S. and usually find us while the client or their family is searching for drug treatment online.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We want something clean, vibrant, upscale yet approachable. We are trying to portray a safe, comfortable, family-like environment along with confidence in our experience. The photos of our houses and facilities are important and should have a prominent location on the home page. Our phone number needs to be easy to find at the top of the page. Typography should be easy to read as we are content heavy and have a lot of information to convey. We are trying to avoid blue to stand out from our competitors, teal/aqua is ok, 2-3 main colors only.
- needs 2-3 rotating images of our houses/beach/treatment center
- needs prominent phone number
- needs menu with home, our program, about us, admissions, gallery, contact us
- needs a section for "why choose our program" type content
- needs a section of rotating gallery images
- needs a section/image showing our current price and that we accept insurance
- needs a section or link to testimonials
- needs visuals showing we do: detox, residential treatment, extended care, outpatient, holistic care
- need footer for seo, social media, blog, accreditation logos
- visuals should highlight our location in southern california near the beach, our family atmosphere, our affordability
There are a lot of "bad" rehab websites out there, we would like to stand out from them with an easy to navigate, easy to understand, clean site.