-Uncluttered/ clean/ maybe even minimalistic
-textured and/or weathered
-lighter than dark
-Large fine-art photos
do not do all of these! choose a max of two for each design
A. Very large picture & white background
B. Painted canvases
C.Torn light or cream colored handmade paper background: very realistic looking – not too cartoonish- in front of white background
D.Subtle painted sky background
ACCENT/ DESIGN OPTIONS
again, don’t use all of these. maximum 2, minimum 0
1. Nonlinear lines (blurred, wavy, torn, etc) - the actual text sheet, not the background, I like when it’s got a different shape then the
2. paint brush stroke accents
3. distressed/ aged designs
4. realistic looking torn paper = collaged look
5. black and white sketches
6. letterpress design motif
7. color gradients or Fading
8. tasteful print (wallpaper)
shades of cyan/teal, small pops of yellow orange, brown + black & white. Please see attachment for shades and do not stray from the color scheme.
See websites for website layout.
I have a pending logo design contest that I'll wait to select a winner for until I have a confirmed website but here's the link https://99designs.com/logo-design/c…urs-100766 and sort by favorites.