How jag marketing started their web page design journey
We are a car insurance comparison website. We obtain customers and generate leads onto our insurance partners through our users filling in a simple and easy to complete form that collects users details. We forward these details onto our insurance partners which allows them to contact the user and quote them on insurance premiums. Our users are contacted by and can obtain quotes from at least 8 different insurance companies.
We are re-designing our landing page in order to increase our conversion rates, by offering our users an easy to understand professional and trustworthy site that makes their experience with us as simple, effortless and efficient as possible.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our target user is any person who drives or owns a car (or any type of motor vehicle). We have found that our best performing customers are between the ages of 25 and 55 years old.
Similar sites we like:
http://www.comparethemarket.com (car insurance) - we want quite a lot less detail on our site but we like that the user doesn't have to scroll down to complete the form. We also like that they have a picture of a car and very little wording.
Our design direction: We are looking for a clear and simple but very bold design. The images and few words on the page should immediately indicate to the user that we offer the benefit of comparative car insurance quotes and all they have to do is complete our brief and easy to use form. It is vital that an image of trustworthiness and professionalism is portrayed through our site.
1. The Heading must be clear and direct and describe the goal of our site and the benefit of using our site.
2. Our 3 Steps (as currently on our site) can be displayed differently but must clearly visible and easy for the user to immediately see what they have to do to benefit from our site.
3.Form- Same details as we currently ask for but please exclude the drop down for type of insurance (including a tick box for terms and conditions) but we do not want the user to have to scroll down to complete their form.
4. We want 3 ticks that effectively and concisely state that the user:
a) will receive at least 8 quotes
b) will save up to 32% on their insurance premiums
c) Amount of our Satisfied customers
5. The page must contain a testimonial (similar to the one we currently have on our site)
6. Current link may be removed.
7. The placing etc of our partners can be changed but must still be displayed on the page.
8. The page must convey a trustworthy and professional site.