One of the Best Designer on 99 design! really quick and creative with structure mind
Timely and very helpful.
Paul ends up winning most of my design contests. Why? Because he hits so many design "home runs" for me! Great creativity. Great to work with. Not a cookie cutter designer. He's brilliant.
- Rick Morrison
- Technology Wisdom
It was a pleasure working with you and your team. You guys executed exactly to the requirements and produced amazing work. Very easy to communicate with you guys as well as there was no language barrier like I have had with many others. No back and forth - everything was understood the first time. Great work. Thank you
How tgirardi started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
NOTE: We speak ENGLISH and SPANISH
We sell mainly services, but also products, related with the "wellness" concept: aesthetics treatments, beauty treatments, spa, body lotions, etc.
Our market are mainly women from 25 to 55 years old, the majority of them with a high income.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
1) It must be responsive (mobile, tablets, computer)
2) The Corporate image, color, logos must be the ones in http://www.emedica.cl (examples of services and products we are currently selling can be found at http://www.puntoswellness.cl). The logo can be found at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7…sp=sharing.
Note: we are not very happy with the current design of emedica.cl, so we are completely open to designs that are not too close to that one
3) It must be close to a minimalist design
4) The owner of emedica.cl is calles "Clínica Estétika Médica" and is an aesthetics medical center with a big focus on the "medical" aspect (to the contrary of some aesthetics businesses that don't even hire doctors in). That component must be present on the site
5) The design must be elegant
Home: regarding the elements that must be present on this page, we want something very close to the ones at http://kutoa.com. It's main objective is to put the focus on the featured products and the search bar.
Product List Page: must be a paginated list, with a "category" menu, a filter section at the left with a "price slider" + checkboxes + radio buttons for further "search filtering"; and the ability to sort by different fields.