We need a professional, clean and simple design for our client, Rapidbuilt Kit Homes. You will design the Home Page (uncoded!), which we will then carry through the rest of the site.
Rapidbuilt Kit Homes & Garages - rapidbuiltkithomes.com.au
Rapidbuilt Kit Homes & Garages is a Launceston based business, that will supply steel kit homes and garages to owner builders around Australia.
Their logo can be downloaded here (in jpg, gif and png format):
Navigation items will include:
- About Us;
- Kit Designs;
- Transportable Designs;
- Contact Us
The client has said they like the design at 1300mydream.com.au, so feel free to use that as a jumping off point (don't copy it, of course!!), or you can go your own way - as long as it looks classy and professional.
The layout of the site is up to you, eg horizontal nav, vertical nav etc but please keep it to a 760px fixed width design.
Colour scheme should relate to or complement the supplied logo, although it certainly doesn't need to be as bright.
The Home Page will contain an overview of Rapidbuilt Kit Homes, eg who they are, what it is they do, and we'll put 3 or 4 'Featured Designs' on there as well (which will link through to the specific design's page).
- logo should be used from the link above
- just use stock kit home pictures as filler pics for the time being
- Fixed width, 760px wide
- Image to be supplied as a layered PSD
- chosen colour scheme should reflect / complement the logo
basic contact info (address and phone number) needs to be shown on
every page, so you should place it either in the header or footer (just use placeholder text for now)
- Placeholder text for address is 293 Hobart Road, Youngtown TAS 7249, phone/fax is 03 6300 1234 and email is email@example.com
- We like repeating the main navigation structure in the footer (as quick links)
- We don't want it looking too bright and gaudy (even though the logo is quite 'loud'). We'd also prefer if the primary colour scheme was NOT the bright pink in the logo - use an appropriate complementary colour!
- There won't be any FLASH used, so don't design any flash elements into the page