Second Project with this designer. Very happy with the work. Thank you.
Excellent developers, very helpful and easy to work with. Quick response time.
extremely responsive, great design skills, fast execution, will work again in future projects
How christoph.ulbig started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Deutsche Umweltschutz GmbH
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The organization is focusing on compensate for pollution with the help of CO2 certificates.
The customer should have the opportunity to buy the CO2 certificates to reduce their carbon foot print and to do something good for the environment.
The company will use the money for the sold CO2 certificates to support environmental projects with are specialized in reducing CO2 emissions.
The target customer group is individuals who are traveling a lot or companies which emit a great number of CO2 into the atmosphere.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
The website should be nice, cleaned up, easy to navigate
It should look legitimate and reliable, also “green” and environmental friendly.
The colors can be green and brown which should make the impression of a rain forst with crystal clear water in a river and a blue sky
Colors of a sky with white clouds and the blue sky which should give the impression of fresh clear good air
It could also show pictures of dirty cars, plains, and factories which (the pictures) will show later a green clean environment with blue sky and green grass with kids playing on it.
1. The website needs to have a landing page
2. If you scroll down you should automatically get to the other pages within the menu
3. There should be a menu, where the customer can choose what kind of mode of transport they use (train, car, plain, etc.) and next to it they should be a line where you can enter the distance (500 km/miles) and then it should give you and answer how much CO2 has been used and how much the Certificate is, that can be bought.
4. The pictures with dirty cars, plains, and factories can be converted into a green clean environment with blue sky and green grass with kids playing on it when the customer bought the certificate
5. One page of the website should be about where the money goes and should show the project where the money is transferred to