Great work and experience with Eonics. Would be willing to work with eonics again.
- Eric Driscoll
- Green Design ⭐
I loved how she is well versed with ecommerce websites and I love how she would always take the extra step when revising designs.
Another perfect job
Great design, great designer. Very easy to work with! The design was amazing!
- Ryan Bradley - IntechVantage
How Eric Driscoll started their web page design journey
Who are you known as?
Harper's Homemade Bread
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We manufacture and sell our 3 bread products being White, Honey Wheat and Bran Bread. We are a no added preservative and homemade tasting bread company. Our target audience is anyone shopping the bread isle at Wal-Mart, Costco, Sams Club among several other chains.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the web page?
We have recently been undergoing a logo, theme and packaging redesign. I wish to incorporate elements of our new design and message into the website.
1. Homepage: Logo and visually stunning appearance on the header. Show wheat field in the background and have pictures of our products in or out of its packaging.
Show shots of different recipes the bread has been made into that we have developed.
Rotation of customer comments about the product.
2. About Us Page: Tell the story just as we currently have it written but we are working on rewording this.
3. Where to Buy page: Already functioning but want the page design to be more appealing.
4. Nutrition Page: Already built but boring and ugly. Once again use our new packaging designed look for the pictures of the product.
5. contact us page: Open to any design ideas here
What to avoid
Our packaging follows the colors of red, blue, and green. I would like to primarily use red, white, black and silver tones. I think if we follow the design and colors of the red bag for white bread which is our highest selling item and primary look and color we will use.
I am just seeking a modern and eye appealing design that draws our customers to the site.
I really want the same look, colors, highlights and theme on the website look that this packaging and logo have. This is a homemade style product, no added preservatives, our family farm grows the wheat for it and we are a company about purpose! We want to make a difference in the world with our products and service!