A design for a web page for nurses to blog. Must fit in with current website.
NEW MESSAGE POSTED THURSDAY : Please ensure you include a 'link block' down the bottom of each post,
Allows readers to promote the article elsewhere. Also, designers please show how they would display comments and replies, not just the articles themselves... an easy to use comment interface is crucial.
We are a nursing company who are about to launch our social networking 'blog' page. The target audience are nurses who are usually 35 plus years old and female. We require a non-threatening site that encourages nurses to debate and discuss professional issues, This is not a gossip site but a professional site. You will need to visit our website to see where this page fits in. http://www.ausmed.com.auThe current page is bland and unexciting. Please be mindful of the colours of the site. It is important that they do not think that by clicking on the blog part of the website, they have jumped to a different site.
We require an image (which we will pay extra for) of a male nurses face -- head and shoulders - he must look as if he is a nurse.We will call him nurse 'Nurse Ausmed' -- the 'Blog Master'. His role will be to pose a 'Question of the week' .At the base of the page, it may be good to have an image of nurses networking -- See what you can do.Thanks,Ausmed
- Blof side is found by clicking the left hand toolbar NOT the social networking tab.
- colour must be same as original website
- must include at least one image of a nurse. A Male Nurse - is the Blog Master - an image of a male nurse who looks credible is important. Cannot be 20 years old and he will not have enough gravitas in the eyes of other nurses.
- Would be nice to have another image at the base of the design of female nurses talking - any age.
- You need to look at the current site for the wording which will need to be incorporated on the site.
- Loud - inyerface stuff. Nurses are very conservative and need to feel secure in this space.
- This is a professional site and needs to reflect this.