How dstore Australia started their web page design journey
We are after a professionally designed template for a birthday card (containing a promotional offer) that can be sent to our customers via email.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
dStore.com.au is Australia's largest online department store and we're in the process of implementing a number of customer reward programs.
We are currently seeking entries for a 'Birthday Card' design that can be sent to customers via email (and possibly printed in the future), so it needs to be HTML friendly.
A couple of examples of the types of rewards that will be offered include free delivery or a $10 voucher.
The design should:
- include the dstore.com.au logo (as it appears on the website)
- include a space for approximately 50 words of text for the birthday message
- use the existing website colour scheme (Green, red and white)
- include a call-to-action button, eg 'claim your free $10 voucher now'.
- Use Helvetica Neue as the main font (other fonts are suitable for headings, etc)
- Designs that do not translate well for email delivery