How McNeeley started their web page design journey
This is a website specifically designed to drive consumer traffic to new home builders in the D/FW metroplex. Consumers can design their own home tour based around builders and home of their choice. The event takes place this spring.
The Big Home Tour
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Want something inviting to consumers that will grab their attention in the first 10 seconds on our site. The only thing client wants to keep is the logo. We want something more modern and clean.
- Logo must stay
- Color scheme we are up for choices
- Need a tagline similar to "The Ultimate New Home Tour Designed by You" or any suggestions to that
- Clean lines
- Pictures of families moving into home/lifestyle shots as well as product shot on the home page. Please use homes that are brick in style due to our market.
- Final deliverable will be on home page and one supporting page. PSD file format
- Overly busy site. There is enough going on throughout the site, need design to be clean cut therefore.
- Colors are fine, but do not want a rainbow of colors used. Only a handful.