We want a design for our new webshop: Bloodybrands.com. The webshop will sell high-end clothing and designer brands for men, women and children at lower prices (but not too much focus on outlet). The shop will be stylish and will have primary focus on men and women between 20 – 40 years. Logo is already designed, see: http://picasaweb.google.com/Bloodybrands/Logo#
Bloodybrands.com will be the international webshop selling high-end clothing and designer brands for men, women and children. Our targeted group are men and women between 20 – 40 years (primary). People who want to buy fashionable clothing and accessories at lower prices but want to do this within a fun shopping environment. They are focused on well-known brands and unique pieces of clothing and accessories.
Our brand elements:
(1) pay off: “Offering high-end and designer clothing and accessories at a real attractive price and very good conditions”
(2) brand values: quality, reliability, interaction, unique, ‘one of a kinds’, excellent processes and service, easy of use, wide range, personal
(3) brand personality: male, female, between 20 - 40, sportive, innovative, strong, healthy, smart, BMW, Audi car, social and extravert, team sport, skiing, snowboarding, flexible, informal, do-er, career
Logo is already designed, see: http://picasaweb.google.com/Bloodybrands/Logo#
Hereby our feedback on the entries. We have reviewed the input and have made abasic concept that is more in line with our idea of the design. You can findthe sketches on picasa: http://picasaweb.google.com/Bloodyb…directlink
We made aconcept of the 1) homepage, 2) product page and 3) product detail page.
1) We wantthe homepage to be ‘clean’ with a large image.
2) When youclick on one of the categories in the ‘top navigation’ you go to the ‘productpage’ and can make further choices in the ‘left navigation’ (the example in thepicture is in Dutch, but for us this is a good example). In the left navigationyou can choose for example on jeans, etc. The products that are displayed willbe more specific every time a prospect clicks on a sub category (for instancecolor or size). If the page has a lot of products we want the customer to beable to adjust the quantity of items shown on 1 page. Important is that we canshow the original price and our price with every product.
3) When youclick on a product you go to the ‘product detail page’. This page shows moreinfo of the product like size(s), colour(s), text and some more pictures ofdetails. We also would like extra space for cross- and up-sell.
- the grayitems above the top navigation are sales banners
- we havehad some feedback on the color of the logo and we have decide to go for purpleand pink (see url: http://picasaweb.google.com/Bloodyb…directlink color="#253370" RGB: 37– 51 – 112 and Pink color="#d11876" RGB: 209 – 24 – 118. As basic color we like grey scales.
We haveextended the contest. If your design is the winning one, we would also liketo know if it is possible to send the design in html?
- A ‘Homepage’ design
- A ‘Productpage’ design
- Criteria- modern
- web 2.0
- easy navigation
- easy use of product categories
- bright and fresh
- use colors of available logos with a calm background color like grey or something
- Customer login
- Integrate buttons of logo in navigation buttons, with call to action (like; buy now)
- accepted vector formats: EPS, PDF, AI.
- accepted pixel formats: LAYERD PSD, tiff, JPG. All please as high res master
- the rest is up to your creativityWe like these web shop designs:
- http://www.asos.com/ (design)
- http://store.apple.com/us (desgin)
- http://www.blue-tomato.com (product navigation)Feedback on designs:
- On thehomepage we would like to see some product displays instead of the choicebetween men and women. Men & women can be used in a navigation bar at thetop.- On the product page weneed some more space for a size chart and related products. For example popularproducts.- Top navigation forprimary category: women, men, kids and accessories- Left navigation for sub-categories- When you are on the product page show left navigation and the 'breadcrumb'- Create an area for a customer log-in
- no outletshop design- not too many colors