Need .PSDs Only...not coded project! We are looking to redesign our homepage and inner page template for AutoInsuranceQuotes.com. The idea is to build a CSS/XHTML (SEO friendly) design that also looks very good aesthetically and takes into account our goals (enter your zip code to start the process).
We are looking for a homepage and inner page template for the new AutoInsuranceQuotes.com. A logo refresh is also a plus.
The main goal of the site is to allow for users to easily enter their zip code and then be provided with auto insurance companies that service their area. The zip code box should be very prominent on the homepage and inner pages. We will also be adding a lot of unique content. Sites we like in the industry are:
http://www.carinsurancerates.com - not the greatest design but it really takes your eye to the zip code box and retains the "Start" on all inner pages (we would actually want a zip code box instead of "start" on our inner pages.
http://www.insurancequotes.com - the homepage is nice but the inner pages are too similar to the homepage.
http://www.carinsurance.com - good use of calls to action and shows content well. Not the best design in the world
http://www.carinsurancequotes.com - homepage is nice but inner page lacks the prominent zip code in the header.
- The homepage must have nice consumer friendly colors and images (people and/or people and autos) along with a prominent zip code box like in the sites above.
- The main image on the homepage should say "Free Auto Insurance Quotes" with a "Enter Your Zip Code" button and then the text field followed by a "Go" button
- The navigation can use these defaults for now: Home, Learning Center, Auto Insurance Articles, Search by State (use a utility bar for sitemap, links, about us, and contact us)
- The nav items should also be in the footer
- The content areas should have a H1 header test to describe the content
- Design for text as opposed to graphics for anything that involves words
- The same exact site we have now or identical site to the examples I put up there :)