We also have a new website under development: http://dev.fundmonitors.com/index.php but we need help to come up with a great design.
WHAT WE WANT:The home page: will have the following:
• Menu Bar – with drop down options of the sub menu
• 3 boxes at the top of the page that will showcase 3 areas of our business: - Videos - Fund Selector - Prism Select
The focus of this page will be to:
• provide a link to Prism Select (including the AFM Prism Active Equity Fund)
• provide information and data on the 300+ funds that are researched by AFM.
• Showcase the Featured Fund/Fund in Focus (Monthly Performance Data and graph)
• List the latest news on Hedge Funds and link to full story or AFM blog.
We would like to see an icon before all the NEWS items... for example:
- this might show a video/play button if it is a video link
- newspaper if a news story
- chart if a performance report
- client logo if a story about a client.
(we don't like the logo/pic that we have on our dev site - so please don't use that one - come up with something nicer please).
PAGE TWO (please see attached pdf for example of current news page)
This page will have a list of all news articles, and give the opportunity to open each article and view/read and then close or move to the next article.
From the News page – visitors will still be able to see the Featured Fund/Fund in Focus, and the same menu bar as on the home page.
Social links will be needed to SHARE on Twitter, Facebook, Linked In. Videos will be on our both our Vimeo and YouTube channels.