How Brendon S started their web page design journey
A web site design (just need to supply a psd file) that will be integrated into WordPress.
We require a clean, crisp design that is professional but not too corporate.
The site is to generate leads and provide information for an accounting and financial planning firm that specialises in Self Managed Superannuation Fund administration and advice and strategic accounting and taxation advice.
Cosgrove & Co incorporating Balanced Investment Strategies
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
Cosgrove and Co is a well established accountancy and financial planning firm based on the gold Coast, Queensland, Australia providing comprehensive financial services.See existing web site here: http://www.cosgroveco.com.au
Key services include:
- Superannuation advice
- Tax planning
- Financial planning
- Retirement/Estate planningThe design needs to be developed utilising the current logos and maintain a consistency with the main branding colour.
Redesign to reflect the professionalism of the facility, team and services.
Key functionality on the site will include:
- Updateable calendar to display key events (similar to http://www.papertrails.com.au)
- E-newsletter form (first name and email field only)
- Blog – with commenting
- Document library Top level menu:
- Our Firm
- Our Services
- News & Events
- Contact UsOn every page
- Site Map (footer)
- Privacy (footer)
- Disclaimer (footer)
- Newsletter subscription field
- Calendar We’re envisaging horizontal navigation with 2 sidebars, but feel free to do what you feel is best.
- Clean site
- White background, black text for main body of site
- No Flash
- Deliverable is only the PSD
- Use stock images from istockphoto or similar for any photos used.
- Payment other than PayPal. If you don’t accept PayPal payments then please do not enter.