We want a great Twitter Background page.
a) It must have eye-cathcing images
b) It must have text that conveys the correct message of the app.
c). Your design must not get truncated with Twitter feed present so size and layout is important.
d) It must use the new icon (first attachment).
Check out DisneyPixar Twitter page. This twitter page is good but it has images that are getting truncated on the left side.
So what can one do with the app. It's limited only by your imagination. You can create a post
0. Say Hi to your neighborhood
1. If you lose your cat or find your neighbors cat
2. You want a summer job (wash a car, mow a lawn)
3. You want to announce the location of your lemonade stand on your street
4. You are bored or you are happy
5. You would like to share your tattoo with the neighborhood
6. You are looking for someone in your neighborhood to join your car pool
7. You want to give away your couch or you need a bed
8. You have kittens to give away
9. You have some tomatoes from your home garden you want to give away
10. You are looking for a baby sitter or a tutor
You get the picture? Anything is possible with the app.
Your design of our Twitter background page must represent one or many of the above situations , but in addition if your design includes additional use cases (other than the ones mentioned above), you will most likely win the contest. These must be graphically represented in your design.
At the same time the design must not be over cluttered and unreadable. It must look Apple-lesque and awesome.
Our app Locally is a neighborhood app. It is a community thing. It is NOT a game, or a Star Trek movie or an Adult dating app,