Please help me create a symbol of the love I share with my wife. We are two very different individuals, but together we make something special by making each other stronger. SEE ATTACHMENTS or this link:
- Simple, but symbolic
- Single color
- Illustration, vector graphic
- Will go on my forearm
- Because it is relatively small, less is more
- Est. size 2”x2”, but doesn’t need to be a square (size example below)
- We are NOT two halves of a whole, but two equal wholes that make an even greater whole.
- Together we make each other stronger.
- Two wholes that truly support each other.
- We are two individuals that value the other’s needs and happiness as much as our own.
- Two equal circles slightly conjoined signifying something bigger and special
- Should be simple and obvious at first (e.g. two objects combing), but the deeper meaning of the two wholes that make an even greater whole can be less obvious.
- Vesica Piscis - Vesica Piscis represents the communion of two to create a third. God meets Goddess. Sun meets moon. Heaven meets earth.
(two equal circles surrounded by a larger circle).