Great design, artist was easy to work with and made edits quickly.
- Raise Your Game
Very Helpful, Awesome Work & Easy to Communicate With! I Highly Recommend Working With This Designer!
Outstanding job done! What I really love about the designer is her attention to detail. The way she took the initiative to find out about the intrinsic traits of each character impresses me, and this is not common as most designers 'just want to get over and done with the job'.
She is also very open to ideas and allows areas for improvement by asking for my feedback. She also follows instructions well -- another important trait a good designer must have. Great attitude over all!
She also constantly updates me on the progress of the project -- this gives me a peace of mind knowing that I'm not forgotten amidst all the other projects a designer typically juggles with. :) Really happy with the quality of the illustrations and the designer! Will definitely work with her again! :)
Great job. Worked really well to meet brief. Would be happy to recommend.
How jeffreyzwinkels started their tattoo journey
Who are you known as?
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Me, 31 years old men, personal coach (in personal growht/behaviour) and believer in buddhist teaching.
- I'm looking for a tattoo design that connects/merge my current initials tattoo with buddhist expressions that represents my personal values.
- Attached you will find a picture of my current tattoo. These are my initials and I would like them to be part of the larger design. There can be worked with the initials, because I want them as more subtle in the new design (you shouldn’t see directy that these are my initials in the new one).
- The size of the design/tattoo: the roundness of the shouldertop up to t-shirt border of my arm (not whole arm around – only outside arm).
- The style of the tattoo: elegant, graceful, subtle, male-soft, light, quiet, spatial (surely not too much colored pieces).
- Message of the tattoo: connecting/merging myself (by my initials) with buddhist-expressions that represent (some) of my values.
1. Consciousness (see)
2. Personal growth/wisdom
- I’m not looking for too much regular buddhist expressions/symbolism. Custom and subtle is key! I would love to be surprised by yours creativity.