Responsive and professional, and a great designer!
- jeffb z
Very Helpful, Awesome Work & Easy to Communicate With! I Highly Recommend Working With This Designer!
Lxma did a great job with my design. Was extremely responsive and open to feedback. Went above-and-beyond what I had asked for, and put in more effort and work than the other designers I had in my contest.
Amazing work. Highly recommend
How jeffreyzwinkels started their tattoo journey
Who are you known as?
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
- Me, 31 years old men, personal coach (in personal growht/behaviour) and believer in buddhist teaching.
- I'm looking for a tattoo design that connects/merge my current initials tattoo with buddhist expressions that represents my personal values.
- Attached you will find a picture of my current tattoo. These are my initials and I would like them to be part of the larger design. There can be worked with the initials, because I want them as more subtle in the new design (you shouldn’t see directy that these are my initials in the new one).
- The size of the design/tattoo: the roundness of the shouldertop up to t-shirt border of my arm (not whole arm around – only outside arm).
- The style of the tattoo: elegant, graceful, subtle, male-soft, light, quiet, spatial (surely not too much colored pieces).
- Message of the tattoo: connecting/merging myself (by my initials) with buddhist-expressions that represent (some) of my values.
1. Consciousness (see)
2. Personal growth/wisdom
- I’m not looking for too much regular buddhist expressions/symbolism. Custom and subtle is key! I would love to be surprised by yours creativity.