ybur10 is responsive and can provide quick turnaround times on your projects. I appreciated the quality and attention to details.
great designer, very responsive and helpful.
- ^^ BlOODST@INS ^^
so fast and easy to work with - great design!!!
How Privacyguru started their t-shirt journey
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the t-shirt?
- We want a design that fits with "Hacker security culture" but is still feminine
- Design will be on the BACK of the T-shirt, with Women in Security & Privacy Logo on the front upper right
- Data security theme
- Could include phrases like "Security Geek," "This is what a hacker looks like", etc. Could also have no additional phrases and just be a design.
- Check out our website at http://www.wisporg.com and the conference website at http://www.defcon.org to understand look and feel of the brands
- The design should include a security-related scene.
- The design should be bold and sassy.
- The design must represent the confident, smart, and empowered women in security who will wear the T-shirt at the conference
- I like the visual style of the shirts on this site: http://www.rangerup.com/womenstshirts.html
1) Note that this is a Women in Security & Privacy (WISP) T-shirt that we want made for the DEF CON 24 conference. WISP logo will be on the front upper right corner, and DEF CON 24 incorporated logo will be part of the larger design on the back.
3) a security theme or hacker theme - we want an elaborate design that will take up most of the back of the T-shirt.