Such a talented designer!! Extremely professional and easy to work with who didn't mind making changes and trying new ideas. We all feel so honored to have such an amazing shirt design and we cannot wait to wear it!
- vic Z
How AudioDraft started their t-shirt journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a design for our new promo t-shirts. The design should be made from our slogan "What do you sound like?"
The slogan is the main point of the t-shirt and it should be the focal point. Still, the design should contain other visual elements as well. Feel free to experiment. We are trying to be active and give feedback daily so that you can fine tune the designs.
*The print should fit the A3 size (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A3_paper).
* The t-shirts will be white so please use white background.
* As the printing is not done with digital printing it should not include any gradients etc.
* One color preferred, but can have a couple of spot colors if it really adds value.
* The design can be on the front only (A3) or different prints on front and back (both A3) or large (A3) on front and a small print on the back (e.g. a neck print)
Most importantly, the t-shirt should look really cool!
Edit: What we are _not_ looking for:
* Guitar graphics
* Note graphics
* Designs that include our old design (attached)
* human figurines will most probably not be to our liking
Must include our slogan: What do you sound like?
Target audience: mainly young hip music producers
Note that the slogan is also targeted to our customers so the design should be readable (not any heavy graffitis, etc) but still cool.
The design for our last t-shirt is attached (soundlike.png)