Great work. I hope to work with you again in the future.
Great job. Very professional. Would work with again!
Sensacional os designes. PARABENS!!!
Vey talented, professional and responsive at all times. I will definitely invite him to future contests.
How bmenecola started their t-shirt journey
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the t-shirt?
I am looking for an edgy design. Can't be an all-over print however I'd like to push the boundaries. I love the grunge, worn look. Also very fond of the graphite gray on black subtlety with burnt orange as key color. I am flexible and a Art Director myself so don't be afraid to challenge some of the requirements that are not required ones.
I know that the font used in the text portion of the logo is somewhat limiting at times for t-shirt design so I am ok with an alternate font treatment as long as the 'SC Fish' mark is used in the design to tie it all together. URL is a must as are colors: Burnt Orange, Black, Graphite Grey. How you use those be it a black, grey or orange shirt is up to you.
I am looking for a great design grungy yet modern and classic design for a large salmon fishing community.
- Deisgn for front and back.
- In general I am looking for a one color front to 2 color back but if the design warrants it I can do two color front and back.
- My printer can't handle an all-over print but can do a side (under the arm) printing.
- If possible I want to be able to print Burnt Orange Shirts and or Black/Grey shirts using the same print just reverse out the ink colors. This isn't a requirement but would be great.
Copy & Slogan Requirements:
Slogans I have used and are partial to:
1. When the leaves are falling, you know where to find me.
2. Living Life One October At A Time.
-Must use the logo.
- Can use other font treatment for 'SalmonCrazy' type if the stylized 'fish' mark is used. (Basically you can use a different font for the words SalmonCrazy as long as the 'fish' mark is used somewhere in the design to tie it back to the brand)
- URL must Be used: http://www.salmoncrazy.com
- Love to incorporate 10th anniversary if possible (shouldn't be the focal point)
- Love to incorporate established in 2002 (shouldn't be a focal point and isnt a complete necessity)
What to avoid
- Don't use the 'SC Fish' mark and swap the font out as to make a new version of the logo with a new font.