Great work. I hope to work with you again in the future.
The designer designed a logo that is exactly what we wanted. The designer also modified the design multiple times according to our wishes and provided the final files in multiple different formats and colors.
- rot information security
No 1 Designer cool Designs good Ideas and in the final he put everything on the point. We recive eactly that want we request on time. Thanks for your work
Vey talented, professional and responsive at all times. I will definitely invite him to future contests.
How bmenecola started their t-shirt journey
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the t-shirt?
I am looking for an edgy design. Can't be an all-over print however I'd like to push the boundaries. I love the grunge, worn look. Also very fond of the graphite gray on black subtlety with burnt orange as key color. I am flexible and a Art Director myself so don't be afraid to challenge some of the requirements that are not required ones.
I know that the font used in the text portion of the logo is somewhat limiting at times for t-shirt design so I am ok with an alternate font treatment as long as the 'SC Fish' mark is used in the design to tie it all together. URL is a must as are colors: Burnt Orange, Black, Graphite Grey. How you use those be it a black, grey or orange shirt is up to you.
I am looking for a great design grungy yet modern and classic design for a large salmon fishing community.
- Deisgn for front and back.
- In general I am looking for a one color front to 2 color back but if the design warrants it I can do two color front and back.
- My printer can't handle an all-over print but can do a side (under the arm) printing.
- If possible I want to be able to print Burnt Orange Shirts and or Black/Grey shirts using the same print just reverse out the ink colors. This isn't a requirement but would be great.
Copy & Slogan Requirements:
Slogans I have used and are partial to:
1. When the leaves are falling, you know where to find me.
2. Living Life One October At A Time.
-Must use the logo.
- Can use other font treatment for 'SalmonCrazy' type if the stylized 'fish' mark is used. (Basically you can use a different font for the words SalmonCrazy as long as the 'fish' mark is used somewhere in the design to tie it back to the brand)
- URL must Be used: http://www.salmoncrazy.com
- Love to incorporate 10th anniversary if possible (shouldn't be the focal point)
- Love to incorporate established in 2002 (shouldn't be a focal point and isnt a complete necessity)
What to avoid
- Don't use the 'SC Fish' mark and swap the font out as to make a new version of the logo with a new font.