We provide our 750 attendees with a t-shirt. We need a design for the 4" x 4" area over the heart, where a t-shirt pocket would be.
The event is a cybersecurity conference in Miami South Beach called S4. It is cybersecurity for industrial control systems / SCADA. Systems that run power plants, pipelines, factories, trains, ... physical things.
- maximum 4"x4" design, but does not need to be full area or square
- will be printed, not embroidered, on a blue cotton t-shirt (either light blue, royal blue or dark blue)
- need the file in .psd and .jpg
- must include S4, S4x20 or the S4 logo (I have attached logo in a couple of versions, but it does not need to be logo, it could be text)
- must avoid any cybersecurity cliches, such as hacker-in-hoodie, lock/key, Matrix style bits flowing down a screen.
- the event is in Miami South Beach, so neon, art deco, palm trees, beach are possibilities. Don't repeat what we did last year, see attached t-shirt-front.jpg and also what we did for the OnRamp training last year.
- the event is related to industrial so power plants, factories, etc.
- see the event web-site at https://s4xevents.com for more ideas and info on the event.
NOTE: There are four other design contests related to this event starting today, Nov 9th.