I love the fact the designer followed the instructions and paid extreme attention to details.
Great job. I got what i expected. Good communication and creativity.
Amazing artist with creativity I was looking for! Definitely working with them again!
Great designer and fast response times on changes!
Great job on logo!
How MD_APPAREL started their t-shirt journey
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the t-shirt?
I want to make a shirt you would typically see at a surf shop that is Maryland-themed. Maryland is a state in the United States that loves their state pride! I want the shirt to be trendy and iconic, and showcase the 4 icons in a surfing setting (sitting on the beach drinking a margarita, leaning up against their surfboards, some in the water/waves and some on the beach, etc.) I attached an EXAMPLE of an old design we had done, for you to get inspiration from - but please do not copy!
Maryland has a few very iconic figures. I want them to be seen in Hawaiian shirts with Maryland colors/themes. The icons I want to be portrayed are the following:
- "Natty Boh" guy, He's the local beer icon.
- "Testudo" turtle, he is the mascot
- Oriole Bird, he's the mascot for the Baltimore Baseball team
- Raven bird, he's the mascot for the Baltimore football team.
*I've attached some images that you can use for inspiration, i.e., the Ocean City Flag, the Maryland Flag crab, some Maryland fish, etc. If you need further guidance on concepts, I am here to help!
- 4 Icons, cartoonish in style
- Surfer theme
- Ocean City, Maryland
- Neon, beach colors
What to avoid
- No replication, your design will immediately be deleted
- Please use all original illustration
- Do not make an exact layout/style from my concepts, but take "inspiration" from them if needed.