Designer was extremely easy to work with. He made multiple revisions to exactly what I wanted. Definitely a top-tier designer!
Awesome designer who was able to think outside the box and create something very unique and eye catching!
How Boss.waterman started their t-shirt journey
Who are you known as?
Hossegor Surf and Yoga Retreat
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Travel & Hotel
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
At Hossegor Surf and Yoga Retreat, we welcome our guest and combine yoga and surfing. These two disciplines compliment each other in both beauty and purpose. By harnessing the energy within ourselves and nature, we find our surfing improves, our outlook on life is elevated, our sense of the here and now is heightened and our mind, body and spirit are in perfect harmony.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
A logo that tells us about the synergy of combining Surf and Yoga, inspiring Joy and Serenity, and connection and respect with Ocean and Nature.
- To be printed on the Retreat’s tshirts front and/or back.
- Size from 10 cm by 15 cm to a max size of 15 cm by 20 cm.
- A limited number of colors: ie the Tshirt background itself plus 2 other colors. Just black and White would be and option to be compatible with many tshirt background colors.
- Incorporating our website name (under construction): HossegorSurfandYoga.com
Logo “Must have”
- Logo “Soul”: a graphic logo that tells us about the synergy of combining Surf and Yoga, inspiring Joy and Serenity, and connection and respect with Ocean and Nature.
- SIMPLICITY is a must
- Reference to the classic surf longboard graphics is expected (but feel free to challenge) blended with reference to Yoga graphics. I was thinking od Ganesh (Elephant Indian God) Surfing as an example. Using religious Graphics from India has been xcheck and is fine as it's widely used in India.
We don’t have any visual available at the moment, but are providing 2 source of inspiration:
Classic surfing longboarding: Note that Red which is very much used in those examples is likely not a color that will fit with the brief. Logo 2 (Longboard Classic Stuben) is not a classic logo, very much more a modern one. Yoga Related Logos: they are many pictures, drawings and logos related to yoga, like some of those. The last one (the old men) being the yoga position closest to a surf position.
Our target audience can be described as bellow:
Ages: no teenagers but adults and mature people from 30 to 60 years old.
Gender: 80% Male surfers getting into Yoga, and 20% Female doing Yoga and getting into Surf.
Location: International and close by the Ocean (Us west coast, Japan, Australia, Western Europe (France and Uk)
Education: Medium to High Education.
Lifestyle/behavior/values: healthy and sometimes wealthy people who takes time to enjoy life, yoga and surfing and their community. Interested in inner search and accomplishment, peace of mind and spirituality, and physical engagement. Definitely connected with Mother nature and care about the environment.
Thanks. I wish you will enjoy participating to the audience.