This is a unique t-shirt project that is different from the norm in that the finished product is meant to tell a story and it is not strictly for marketing purposes. This shirt will be given to attendees at very large (up to 8,000 attendees) international events when the presenter (Scott Klososky - http://www.klososky.com) address the concept of crowdsourcing projects. So it just needs to be something people can get excited about - try to keep it unique and clever!
We are excited to have work produced by someone else in the world outside of our current location and we want to be able to tell the story of who created the t-shirt, what city/country they are from, and why they they chose this crowdsourcing project. Each of these (name, location, short story about reason for the work submission) will be featured on the final product!
That being said, anyone who would like their identity to be hidden need not submit work. However, anyone who would be okay with a little extra notoriety/fame as a result of this project, or anyone who does not mind sharing their real name or a photo of themselves, please submit your work! Here are additional details and guidelines for what we are looking for. Please review carefully to stay on task and to keep yourself in the running to be our contest winner!
- We need short sleeve and long sleeve t-shirt versions.
- Cool graphics and edgy, progressive design
- Include the company name, logo and website: Future Point of View (http://www.fpov.org)
- Include a QR Code graphic directing to our Future Point of View website @ http://www.fpov.org. (please use the QR code provided in the uploaded images provided)
- Include an authentic signature by the graphic artist (YOU!) along with a personal photo and a short explanation (a few sentences) about your passion or reason for working on this project or what it means to you (In English). Please include this information on the back of the shirt in a stylish manner that complements the other elements
- Include the following quotes (One quote could run down a sleeve in the long-sleeve t-shirt version)
"We live in a knowledge economy and only the smart people win."
- Please try to do a part of the design that wraps from the front of the shirt around to the back on one side near the bottom.
- Please include both long sleeve and short sleeve versions.
- Please include something (either the quote listed above or other graphics) running down a sleeve for a long sleeve version.