Great working with stormyfuego. She’s quick, prompt and so talented.
How Jason671 started their t-shirt journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We need a topo-ranch style line drawing for a t-shirt that commemorates this years annual Brooks Family Gathering.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are a family that meets every year and we are all shareholders in a business. The t-shirt design is for the gathering which will be half business half social.
I would like to have a t-shirt graphic designed for the Brooks Family Gathering to be held at Chautauqua in Boulder. I would like a Topo Ranch style shirt with a vintage line drawing look (see attached).
The critical elements that should be included in the design are:
1) A graphic tree (this should dominate the left side of the image and should be a wispy tree. It is not necessary to show the whole tree – just the right side and branches which extend over the Flatirons)
2) A graphic of the Flatirons below the branches of the tree (see attachment for pictures of the tree)
3) The words “Boulder 2011” (the location and year)
4) The word “Brooks” (the name of the family)
The following things can optionally be included in the design
5) The Chautauqua dining hall (where we will be eating) in front of the flat irons (see photo)
6) The word Chautauqua (could be a sign in the drawing)
7) Wildflowers or grass (in front of the flat irons)
Let's keep to one color. Can be a light color on a dark shirt or a dark color on a light shirt.