On September 18th in Seattle, September 24th in New York, October 23rd in San Francisco, 1500+ business icons, renowned thought leaders and inspired entrepreneurs will gather for a conference called BizTechDay.
BizTechDay is a conference where inspiring entrepreneurs share practical business and technology strategies.
Our goal is to inspire, educate, and connect entrepreneur through the power of real-time interaction. Our purpose is to bring the most innovative and practical business and technology ideas and help grow a new generation of entrepreneurs.
Now in our 3rd year, we are very excited to have some amazing presenting attendees joining us:
• Joan Barns - Founder of Gymboree
• Jessica Jackley - Cofounder of Kiva and Profounder
• Naval Ravikant - Investor of Twitter and Cofounder of Venture Hacks
• Seth Godin - Best selling author
• Clay Shirky - Social media theorist
• Ben Huh - Founder of the Cheezburger Network
• Ben Parr - Editor of Mashable
• Megan Casey - Cofounder of Squidoo
• Anita Campbell - Founder of SmallBizTrends.com
And many more! http://www.biztechday.com/2010-speakers/
A worldwide audience of Entrepreneurs.
This project is just the front side of the‘’BizTechDay 2010 Conference" t-shirt. No back t-shirt design will be needed. I encourage you to be creative — this needs to look unique and cannot look like all other conference t-shirt.
(1) Utilize color "white and orange" only for your design. Please see http://www.biztechday.com/branding-center , and do not use the gray logo (Will be printed on baby blue t-shirts)
(2) Include the title "BizTechDay 2010" and the word, "Rock Star"
＊Notice: Use the attachement "BizTechDay" in your design. "DO NOT" change the font. BizTechDay is our brand name.
• No photos or stockphoto
One $300 prize will be awarded to our favorite design and will be worn by the founder of 99Designs!
We will give the winning designer full credit and recognize him/her in front of 1500+ entrepreneurs at the conference! Major name recognition!
P.S. Everyone who participates at the special BizTechDay Conference T-Shirt project will also receive $100 gift certificate to BizTechDay 2010 conference. Just email anna [at] biztechday.com to claim your gift certificate.
Thank you for all your hard work and brain juice! We've attach the last year winning design as an example of an artistic take.